Wednesday, July 8, 2009

A little more couldn't hurt...

I know I rambled on about Alice in Wonderland last week, but I just can't get enough. So I apologise to those people out there that dislike the Lewis Caroll masterpiece... Such as my boyfriend. He hates Alice in Wonderland. He also hates strange remixes that are on the interesting side of things. So if you're of the same animatory and musical preferences as he is, you might want to skip the play button on this one, and go iron your shirts for work tomorrow.

Okay, maybe that was a little harsh. But don't say I didn't warn you.



It's pretty amazing, considering it's composed entirely from the soundtrack of Disney's Alice in Wonderland. Just like the video is made from clips of the movie, too. It's not just a strange, drug inspired trance track like the rest of the genre. It actually has substance*!

As for my holidays, I have been very happy sleeping 12 hours at a time, working minimal amounts and slowly transforming my room from a miniature rubbish tip into the coziest, cleanest cardboard box a hobo could ever dream of! My room is really very tiny, and the addition of a desk has left me with about 1.5 square meters of floor space. Floor space is for losers. But it does mean that I can't dance embarrassingly badly to loud music without injuring myself anymore :(

Actually, that's probably a good thing. I'll have to ask Nick which is the lesser of his dislikes... Me dancing to music that is ninety shades darker than I am, or listening to trancey stuff mixed from Alice in Wonderland?


I guess I'll have to let you know.



*yeah, I know, I know. It wasn't vaguely funny. I'm sorry.

3 comments:

jebbie said...

i looooooooooooooooooove that clip :)

aki said...

This is not bad! :) I like her Harry Potter one too~

Tyreese said...

Loved reading this, thank you