Sunday, September 14, 2008

September Slacker

Here's the update I've been promising. I'm not sure what took me so long... Here's a sample of my life drawing from the last 3 weeks.

2, Week 6
10 minute willow charcoal study. I like this one :)

1, Week 6
10 minute black and white compressed charcoal study. I want to kick myself for starting in the center of the page. Why do I always do this?

2, Week 5
Pencil outline study. Sorry it's so faint, you might have to click for a closer look.

1, Week 8
Indian ink and bamboo pen 60 second study. I'm proud of this one hehehe

2, Week 8
Indian ink, pen and wash 10 minute study. I think this is my favourite at the moment.

3, Week 8
Another 15 min ink study. I love the way her face turned out, although it was accidental ^-^; The pen I was using had the tendency to put the ink in the wrong places, hence the overly heavy black shadows on her thigh and tummy.

Well, there you have it! I'm really loving bamboo pens atm, it's so much fun! We're using them in our drawing class too, I'll post up my line excersise drawing when it's finished. I heart lines!

No comments: