Monday, February 23, 2009

Oh, joy! (Truth vs. Sarcasm)

I went shopping the other day, and bought something really, really, really cool.

Art Now Vol 2

I think one of my favorite things to spend money on (other than shoes) is books. Specifically, ART books. This one is Art Now, Volume 2, Published by Taschen. I would write more about it, but it would be boring without being able to see the pages. It's one of those books you buy for the glory of the slightly strange, yet attractively glossy pictures within. So I'll write about something else instead.

At course today, I was working on a typography design brief, and it's really, really, really cool.

Analogue venting in digital format.

Sike! It's ridiculously tedious, and highly confusing. This is what I was doing today instead of working on it. But that's okay, we should be finishing tomorrow. In the meantime, I think I'm going to go home, and read my book.

Fingers crossed, it will balance things out.

No comments: