Monday, February 2, 2009

Where have you been?

*cough* I'm here now, please, don't be angry!

I've just started back at course last week, and therefore, decided that it's about bloody time to put up the remainder of my work from last year that was marked over the holidays.

Design Clock

This is supposed to be an edgily designed clock. Why I chose.... CHOSE to make it out of wood, I have no idea, but carving those numbers out was far more trouble than it was worth. It turned out okay, but i would desperately like to make it again with only the twelve and six numbers, and a woodworking tool that doesn't keep breaking on you every ten minutes. That'll be the day...

Last year's painting assignment

Our painting assignment actually finished earlier than this, I was just lazy and never took it home. We had to create a word out of a group of objects related to it. That makes it sound boring, but it was actually quite fun :)

Last year's painting assignment

Can you read it? It's sort of legible. Well, as far as landscapes go, anyway.



As far as making something cool every day has been going, I haven't been doing particularly well. It started when mum took the memory card out of her camera so I couldn't use it, but I had better stop using my parents as an excuse for not doing things. I've mostly been making things daily, but not recording them, so i might just have to upload a whole lot of crap to my flickr and start again from today, perhaps? I now have a camera of my own, which is fairly decent, so i think i might just shut up and start using it.

The time schedual at course has been leaving me with a lot of spare time where, in reality, all I'm doing is sitting and doodling, so it's been pretty good so far. I'm not expecting it to stay this calm forever, though... Not if my super-procrastinatory-powers have anything to do about it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is SO cool! I am sorry my feedback is never artistically critical